Dijon Mustard and Fresh Herb Flavored Potato Salad
DIJON MUSTARD AND FRESH HERB FLAVORED
3/4 LBS of Yukon Gold potatoes
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/4 Teaspoon grated lemon rind
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/4 Teaspoon Black pepper
1/3 Cup of chopped arugula
1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil
1/4 -1/2 Cup chopped red onion
- Place a saucepan filled two-thirds with water over high heat.
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces and add to pan, cover, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon rind, lemon juice, dijon mustard and black pepper in a bowl.
- Stir in arugula, basil and red onion.
- Add potatoes to the mixture
- Toss and enjoy!
Salad can be served warm of chilled!